S. Jawad Ahmed
9547-L University Terrace Dr Charlotte, NC 28262 email@example.com (336) 471-4627
University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Charlotte, North Carolina May 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Minors: Computer Science & Software and Information Systems
Programming Languages: C++, Java, & SQL.
Scripting/Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, & CSS.
Software/Software Packages: Oracle, Eclipse, jQuery, Microsoft Office & SPSS.
Design: UML, Algorithms, Databases, & MVC.
Intro to C++ Operating Systems and Networking
Intro to Java Computers & Their Impact on Society
Logic & Algorithms Human Computer Interaction
Data Base Design & Implementation Intro to Information Security & Privacy
Data Structures Web-Based Application Development
Design & Analysis Algorithms Network Based Application Development
Web-Based Application Development assignment, Spring 2013
- Devised an interactive and dynamic web application.
- This web application provides a service to stakeholders of the former NBA player, Reggie Miller.
- Received a grade of A.
Human Computer Interaction project (group & individual), Fall 2012
- Developed interface design alternatives for students ordering textbooks.
- Created a detailed design, devised a high level protocol, and evaluated the design.
- Overall average of assignments was an A.
Operating Systems and Networking group project, Fall 2012
- Created a Java program and a Java GUI application.
- Simulates two different memory allocation schemes–demand paging and paged memory allocation.
- Received an A.
- Hall Council of the Year, Resident Students Association at UNC Charlotte, April 2012
- Outstanding Leadership and Service to the students living on-campus, Resident Students Association at UNC Charlotte, April 2011